Hello! My name's Skippy and I'm from a country called Australia. Australia is a long way away from Spain and has lots of wonderful things to see and do. Through my blog you will discover lots of fun things; we will see beautiful, strange and dangerous animals, visit amazing places, discover what native people eat and learn how to cook some fun recipes. You will be able to read fun books about me and my friends and finally we will see lots of fun videos and great web sites.

Tomorrow we´re going to travel from Madrid to Perth, how long will it take us to get there? You'll be able to find out tomorrow....

4 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Hello. It´s wonderful. I am learning a lot of things about Austrial. Thank you very much. Now , I want to travel to this country. Really you have done a fantastic guide about Australia.
    Great!!!

  2. Anonymous Says:

    I like Skyppu, do you know where can I find one ?

  3. Anonymous Says:

    AMAZING! CONGRATS FOR YOUR BLOG. I LIKE IT VERY MUCH. :)

  4. Anonymous Says:

    How a wonderful blog! Really It´s a fantastic one. Conratulations....

Post a Comment